The bull run is hitting some headwinds. Inflation, global conflict, supply chain challenges and more are bringing choppy waters and disruption to the markets. How can individual investors remain positive and stay smart as the current investing environment becomes increasingly challenging?
Founders from Percent, AcreTrader, Makara, and Vincent recently hosted a roundtable discussion on how to navigate these headwinds.
Key topics covered:
- What are the implications of the highest inflation in decades?
- What does global conflict mean for my investment portfolio?
- How can investors get defensive without sitting on the sidelines?
- What are likely Fed actions and how will that change things?
- How are different asset classes likely to respond to specific macro impacts?
- What can I expect for the rest of 2022?
This live webinar included a moderated Q&A session.
To download a recording of this webinar, please complete out the form below:
The information provide from this webinar does not constitute an offer to sell securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Further, none of the information provided from this webinar is a recommendation to invest in securities.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in this webinar are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of Percent. Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply Percent’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item, or organization. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at this webinar, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.